Thursday, September 22, 2011

Random Updates.

1.  Last weekend JWP and I headed to Tallahassee for the FSU/Oklahoma game.  It was so much fun! The weather in Tally was amazing - I miss Fall in Tallahassee! We didn't have tickets to the game, so, we watched the game at the tailgate on a huge screen projector - it was awesome! Oh, and I got a pic with Desmond Howard from College Gameday! yeah ya!




2.  I got my first Birchbox in the mail. It was okay - I'll give it a couple more months.



3.  I got my Fibi & Clo sandals and I love them! They were the perfect sandal to tailgate in - super comfy and they are gold :) (umm, please excuse my feet and lack of pedi - my feet look much better now after my lil' spa trip!)


4.  JWP has been doing an amazing job on the house.  He is starting the tile work this weekend while I am in South Beach.

5.  I am heading to South Beach for a girl's weekend! We are heading down there tomorrow morning and I am so excited to get some sun, drink some drinks, and dance with some of my fave ladies!

6.  I had a lil' spa trip on Tuesday - hair done, nails done, everything did! Well, not my hair - but, mani, pedi, and facial!


7.  I still hate the creator of P90x, but, I am lovin' the results!

I hope everyone has an amazing Friday and weekend!

xoxo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment