Friday, March 23, 2012

D-I-Y Personalized Cocktail Napkins.

I wanted some of these for the wedding:



But, they are expensive! I did some searching and found a tutorial in a DIY Bride Book on how to make very inexpensive personalized cocktail napkins. 

All you need is this:

this (make sure it's pigment ink):



and this (or any stamp of your choice):




The instructions are very simple - you just ink the stamp and stamp the cocktail napkin (hint from the book: when you stamp the napkin, don't rock the stamp back and forth - just press down and lift straight up).

Final product:



I also used the same stamps with navy cocktail napkins and gold ink.  I think they turned out super cute and I think it will cost me $38.00 to make 300 napkins...winning!

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment