Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Game on.

So, lately I've realized that I'm completely obsessed with blogs.  Mostly I follow "craft" blogs....you know, blogs that show the cutest craft projects that I drool over, and usually buy the materials for, but, never seem to have the time to make. But, I also follow blogs about family, fashion, food, etc. One commanality that I noticed while obsessing  over looking at the various blogs is that not only are blogs a place for people to share ideas, news, etc., blogs are also a means to clear the mind and get things off the chest- kind of like a journal, one for the entire world to see, not one that lives in your nightstand table.  I decided that with all the things that go through my head on a daily basis, I needed just that....blogtherapy.....so, (drum roll please)....here it is...a glimpse into the things running through my head (scary, I know) - ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment