Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sock bun curl...say what?

So, I came across this youtube video on how to curl you hair with a sock...yes, I'm serious, people!

http://youtu.be/3FV-YO46E8Y (it's kind of long, so, don't be afraid to use the fast forward button!)

and, I tried it last night and got this...


the picture really doesn't do it justice, but I have really pretty wavy/curls.  I promise you it's really easy! Now, when you're doing it you probably won't think you are doing it right.  I re-did it about 15 times last night and watched about 3 different videos.  JWP was like "why are you watching some 12 year old girl on youtube?" and, I was like "because she can sock curl...duh!" But, trust me, it works.  I brushed my curls out so that i had more wavy curls.  Let me know how it works, peeps!

xoxo,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment