Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Step 1: Admit you have a problem.

Okay, okay, I admit it....I have a problem....I am ADDICTED to Pinterest.  It's pretty much the jam! If you are like me and love to surf MANY different blogs, store sites, etc. to gather ideas...this is the website for you! It's a centralized place for you to save or "pin" pictures on boards that you create for different subjects.  For example, I have a "style" board, a "crafty things" board, a "for the home" board, etc., etc. and as I'm web surfing and I come across an idea or picture that I love...I hit my "pin it" button, choose which board I want to add it to, and, VOILA I'm done.  It's essentially a way for you to organize all of the crafty things you want to do, ideas for the home you want to copy, and outfits/accessories/shoes that you want to buy! HOLLA! You can follow other people's boards and repin ideas that you see on other people's boards....simply, it's Amazing! I think you have to request an invite or have someone invite you - let me know if you would like an invitation and GET.TO.PINNING.PEOPLE! Also, let me know if you are already signed up or when you sign up so I can stalk follow you! You can go to my boards by clicking on that super cute "widget" on the left hand side of my blog!

Some examples of things I've "pinned" lately:

M

No comments:

Post a Comment