Thursday, March 10, 2011

B-L-A-H.

Well, it's 9:18 and I am already irritated with this day. For one, I hate what I am wearing (stayed at JWP's house last night so had no alternative).  I like the shirt, I like the pants, and I like the shoes - I hate them combined into an outfit.  Ever notice how hating your outfit or feeling uncomfortable in something you are wearing can ruin your ENTIRE day...ugh!  I have a feeling this is going to be a loooooooooong day. For two, it's pouring outside.  For three, I almost ate it walking into the office today.  But, on the bright side, my hair looks good, my make-up looks good (lovin' the Benefit Play Stick foundation/concealer), and I got Starbucks this morning (holla!).  Attitude adjustment in 3, 2, 1.....

P.S. My not so great attempt to get a picture of my hair, make-up, and cute shirt to show you all....as you can tell, it was hard for me to keep a straight face - ha! And its obvs that I need to tighten up on my self picture taking skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment