Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tutorial love.

Check out these amazing tutorials that were featured on some of the blogs that I stalk every day.  It's cool, I admit that I'm a stalker.

Make a glitter headband
http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com/2011/03/dragon-fly-glitter-headband-tutorial-by.html
FYI: I want to make a gazillion of these in all different patterns, sizes, etc.

Make a cute clutch purse
FYI: I can't figure out how to link to the exact post, but, it's the March 10th post. I love this idea....I could have a cluth in every color, pattern, texture...wowsers!

Make chalkboard personalized easter buckets
http://lollyjaneboutique.blogspot.com/2011/03/guest-blogger-running-with-glitter.html
FYI: These are SO cute and SO much cheaper than the PBK ones!

Make coffee koozies
http://www.thinkgarnishblog.com/2011/03/11/drink-up
FYI: I need one of these for every day of the week.

Make your own bows out of magazines
FYI: - I so needed to know how to do this around Christmas time because I may have run out of bows while doing my last minute wrapping and I may have had to make the tough decision as to who got the bows on their presents and who didn't. Amazing idea!

Love, love, love all of these ideas :) I think I will try to make some of these fabulous items to give away to my peeps via my very first blog give-a-way.....get e.x.c.i.t.e.d! Hint, hint, you are going to have to be a follower to be eligible to win the prizes, so, you may want to get on that...stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment