Sunday, March 13, 2011

17 dolla, holla!

So, earlier this week I looked through Winn Dixie's weekly ad and realized that I had some coupons that would make some great deals even better.  Winn Dixie had the Fab detergent B1G1, Lysol toilet bowl cleaner B1G1, and Kraft barbeque sauce B1G1 - I had coupons for $1.00/2 for the Fab, $1.00/2 for the Lysol, and $.75/1 for the barbeque sauce.  Now, I didn't know if Winn Dixie would let me use my coupons for the Fab and the Lysol because technically I was not buying 2 of the items because I was getting 1 free - but, it did! YEAH YA!!! The secret deo was 2 for $4.00 and I had 2 coupons for $.50 off each one, so I got 2 for $3.00.  The Garnier Fructis shampoo/conditioner was 2 for $5.00 and I had 2 coupons for $1.00 off each one, so I got 2 for $3.00.  The only item that I did not have a coupon for was the Crystal Light - but, Winn Dixie had them B1G1 and we've been drinking a lot of CL lately (in hindsight I'm kind of mad at myself for buying them without a coupon).  But, I spent $17 total and saved $22 - pretty cool to save more then you spend.

FYI: I needed the bbq sauce because I am making pork ribs tonight for dinner.  Last week Albertson's had buy 1 pack of ribs and get 2 free.  I've never made ribs before but, I essentially made my own dry rub for the ribs and then smothered them in bbq sauce .... I'll let you guys know how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment