Thursday, March 17, 2011

Well, egg on my face....

or however that saying goes.  I woke up early this morning in order to go to Publix on my way to work.  I knew that this whole "olive oil for $5.99 thing" would bother me all day if I didn't take care of it this morning.  I walked up to the counter and explained to the girl at customer service that I purchased 2 bottles of EVO (channeling Rachel Ray) and that I thought they were B1G1, but I had been charged for 2.  The girl asked the manager whether the ones I purchased were the ones that were B1G1 and the manager stated that she did not know.  Another girl that was standing by said she thought the B1G1's were the extra virgin olive oil, and not the extra virgin olive oil light - which is what I had unknowingly purchased.  She went to the EVO aisle and came back and said all of the B1G1 EVOs were sold out.  I was about to tell the girl that I would like to return one of the bottles when the lovely manager said to her- "oh, just give her the ones she purchased as B1G1" and she credited my bank account the $5.99.  So, with that, I am back to LOVIN' Publix with my whole heart and I am one happy girl :) Happy Thursday! I even stopped at SB this morning to celebrate this great day and I may have tried one of the rocky road cake pops for breakfast (whoops) and it may have been delicious!

P.S. Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment