Friday, March 11, 2011

T.G.I.F.

WOO HOO, I am stoked that it is Friday and the weekend is upon us! Although, I'm pretty sure I will be asleep by, umm, let's get crazy and say 9 tonight. Why you may be wondering? Umm, because I've been up since 3:30am. I had a hearing this morning that I was stressing over BIG time - first it took over my dream and then it caused me to wake up in a bit of a panic - boo!  Ultimately the hearing went well and I treated myself to some SB to celebrate and to make it through the morning.

I do have to confess that I think another contributing cause is wine...I've noticed that when I have a glass some glasses of wine during the work week that I typically wake up at 3:30am - weird, right? Anyone else have this happen to them?? Maybe I should give up drinking wine?????......yeah right, like that's going to happen! Because:

No comments:

Post a Comment