Monday, March 28, 2011

Easter 2011.

As I mentioned in my last post, I did some Easter crafting and decorating on Sunday. Here's the low down:

I made the coffee wreath filter around Christmas, but, I plan on using it year round.  I love the frame idea, so far I've made frames for Valentines Day and St. Patrick's Day.  I got the frame at DT and I had the Easter egg stickers.


That's my apothecary vase that I bought at Home Goods recently.  I filled it with multi-color grass from DT.  I got the Spring sprig from Pier 1 ($4.99) and I love it! The tree was from DT, as well as the butterflies.  I had the flowers and the stones on hand.  And, of course, my adorable rabbit platter from Home Goods :)


 The tray, plant, and birds are year round decorations, I just added eggs and grass from the DT.


I had the top wreath already, but thought it was too small for my door - so, I added the other wreath (DT) and the easter eggs (DT) and ribbon (Michael's).  I got the adorable bird wreath hanger from Pier 1 for $2.00.


I added some DT flowers to my vase of corks and some multi-colored Easter grass to my bird bottle.  I finished it off with the rabbit that I bought from Pier 1 with my 20% off coupon and a kissing ball that I made and put it on top of a candlestick that I bought at DT awhile ago.

2 comments:

  1. your blog is soo cute! love your easter decor, makes me want to decorate my home! :)

    http://coutureaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have been checking out your blog - love it!

    ReplyDelete