Monday, January 30, 2012

Making a list and checking it (off) twice...


So, this weekend was VERY productive in terms of checking off some "to-do's" from my long and continuosly expanding (thanks to my wedding blog stalking) wedding checklist.  I accomplished the following: (1) designed our invitations; (2) designed our save the dates; (3) made a sample bridesmaid bouquet; (4) started making our favors (which isn't exactly going the way I hoped, but, I'm trying out some possibilities and wishing for the best); and (5) made the most adorable heart wreath to hang from our sweetheart table.  I am feeling VERY satisfied with my progress....now, if only Monday and a little thing called work didn't come back around. I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. 

Oh, and just to brag...I also channeled my inner domestic goddess and whipped up some delish meals, I'll post about them in my next post.

xoxo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment