Thursday, February 2, 2012

Expanding the menu choices...

Ok, so, if you know me, you know that I'm not the best in the kitchen. I mean, I can follow a recipe and make a meal, but, I'm not good at just whipping things up in the kitchen with stuff I already have.  However, recently, I've come across some reeeeallly tasty dishes that pretty much incorporate things you have in your 'fridge and cabs' (I'm serious!).

  
Starting at top left and moving clockwise:
  • Mexican casserole (JWP claimed that it was the best meal I've ever made)
  • Mexican casserole
  • Egg cups (hash browns, bacon, cheese, and eggs)
  • Egg cups
  • MJD brushetta (baguette, mozzarella, plum tomatoes, spices, and olive oil - bake for l0-15 mins)
  • Baked chicken (sorry, I only got a picture of the raw chix before) with potatoes, sweet potatoes, and carrots
I'm excited to have 4 more items to add to my MJD Cooking list - hopefully you will add some more to yours as well! Enjoy!
*************************************************
Oh, and one more thing, Organic Coconut Oil is the best 'ish ever! I've been using it for baking and cooking and both JWP and I are in love with it - check it, ASAP!

xoxo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment