Friday, February 17, 2012

Where I would like to be in 10 years.

Day 2 of challenge.  Today's topic: "where I would like to be in 10 years."

In 10 years I will be ... old (I shutter just to think about it).  Hmm... I would like to have a family (1-2 kids),  married to JWP, and content in my career.  My current struggle is being content with my career - I enjoy being an attorney, I enjoy working in an office setting, and I enjoy the variety of work; however, I wish I got more "soul satisfaction" out of what I do. I wrote about this in a previous post-that my role as an attorney does not always fulfill my soul.   

I would like to be able to look back in 10 years and be happy in all that I've accomplished and feel that in no matter how small of a way, I've made a difference in the world.

I would love to have a little marisa and/or a little jwp and to be living life to the fullest and continuing to celebrate this beautiful life that I have been given.

Happy Friday, peeps!

Oh, and just in case you were curious as to what our kid(s) would look like, according to the baby morpher, they would look a lil' something like this:






Loves,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment