Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 7 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

I was born on November 25th and I'm a Sagittarius.  I googled "sagittarius woman" and found this description:

"The Sagittarius woman is vivacious, funny, self assured, and sophisticated. She probably had an opportunity to travel as a child, and will need to continue to do so throughout her life. She's a woman who needs challenge and intellectual stimulation in all parts of her life. Sag women are often highly successful at what they set out to do simply because they are so positive they will succeed. Since the sign also rules international communication, they are either known worldwide or deal with matters of global importance. This is not an overly-sensitive sign, and when criticized, they listen carefully to the feedback. She should be careful not to hurt her mate's feelings by being too direct in her comments; Sag often has no idea of how her words effect others. Her man should also be sure to allow her a sense of freedom which is highly important to the Sag woman."

Some of this description is accurate, other parts, not so much. I would like to think of myself as vivacious, funny, and sophisticated - I wouldn't describe myself as "self assured," but, I'm trying to work on that.  I did travel when I was younger and I do like to travel ... mostly to NYC, ha! I would agree that I am someone that needs a challenge and intellectual stimulation.  I would say that I am typically successful at what I set out to do; however, it's not so much because I'm positive that I will succeed (because then I would be self assured) - but, more so because I don't like to fail at anything.  I am a sensitive person and I think that I can be overly-sensitive at times, but, it is true that I do listen carefully to criticism.  I wouldn't describe myself as being someone that is direct with my comments, although I do have my moments.  I tend to beat around the bush and because I try to avoid conflict, I typically will hold back on making comments.  But, I will say that recently I've realized that I need to speak up more and I do need to be more direct with my comments because I tend to get my feelings hurt or taken advantage of, and, I'm tired of it! Finally, yes, I do love my freedom - I love and cherish my alone time and I think that it's something that every person should make a point of having. 

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! This weekend is a girls' weekend for me and I am excited :)

xoxo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment