Thursday, February 9, 2012

9 months or 268 more days to go...but, who's counting?

 So, I just got an email from The Knot telling me that there's 9 MONTHS TO GO before our wedding is here and providing me with a checklist of all the things I should have done by now...after a couple seconds of sheer panic, I took a deep breath and started looking over the list.  I'm happy to report that because I suffer from OCD am an over achiever, I have everything done that I am suppose to, plus some! HOLLA!

Lately, I've been working on the following:

(1) wedding stationary;
(2) bouquets;
(3) reception centerpieces; and
(4) flower girl baskets and ring pillow

and, I've made a lot of progress...so, I'm feeling pretty good right about now! The Knot checklist ain't got nothing on me!

M









No comments:

Post a Comment