Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 6 - 30 interesting facts about me!

  1. I'm an only child.
  2. I love to read.
  3. I have a blanket that I have to sleep with every night.
  4. I only sleep under the comforter, no sheets for me!
  5. I have 2 cats.
  6. We have a goldfish pond at our house.
  7. I love the smell of sharpies.
  8. I have a pen addiction.
  9. I'm getting married on 11.03.12.
  10. I wanted to be a speech pathologist before deciding on law school.
  11. I'm a hoarder of wine corks...seriously!
  12. I have a craft room in our house.
  13. I hate putting away clothes, but, I love shopping for them.
  14. I love spicy food.
  15. I want to make my craftiness (is that even a word?) into a business.
  16. I'm obsessed with looking at blogs (I have about 25 that I go on daily).
  17. I love dresses.
  18. I can't stand when people whistle - like fingernails on a chalkboard.
  19. I love sandals and I wish I could wear them year round (yes, it does get cold here in Florida).
  20. I love turquoise.
  21. I love bbq, collard greens, and cornbread.
  22. I am obsessed with buying christmas decorations.
  23. I can't walk around the house barefoot.
  24. I hate blowdrying my hair.
  25. I can do my make up in five minutes.
  26. I wash my hair like twice a week.
  27. I am lacking the patience department.
  28. I love making lists...and I love checking items off those lists.
  29. I am an avid online shopper.
  30. I love reality tv shows.
Ok, there you go friends, 30 interesting facts about me....man it took a long time to think up all 30.

xoxo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment