Sunday, May 1, 2011

April recap.

Well, seeing as how I am a bit behind with the blog posts for April, I'm thinking a recap would be best, so here it goes.....
  • JWP was out of town for a couple of days, but, I was never lonely because Britt came down and kept me company.  We got in lots of girl time and even had a ladies night out complete with limo and wigs :) Fun times!
  • JWP came home on a Wednesday, which also happens to be date night around these parts, so I dipped out of work early so that we could head to the beach and enjoy some sun and "us" time.  We ordered sushi take-out and had a great date night!
  • I had a bit of the work blues this month......it was a stressful month and I had a hard time focusing and finding my motivation.  I'm thankful April is over and I am ready to tackle this month...bring it on May!
  • I can't stop thinking about a much needed vacation (that has yet to be planned, but is on the top of my list) - I have got to get away for a couple of days! 
  • I am back on my eating right and working out plan and I am down 4 pounds :) woo hoo!
  • I had my best month yet couponing....I will have to blog about some of my better shopping trips later.
  • My mom adopted the cutest puppy ever from the Honor Animal Rescue where we both volunteer.  Her name is Bella and she is so sweet! I will post pics soon.
Ok, well, I think that about sums up my April. I hope you all had a fabulous month and I promise I will be back on track with my blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment