Thursday, May 26, 2011

Y-U-M-M-Y.

So I was getting my hair done last night and while I was under the dryer I was flippin' through a Self magazine and came across this.....

a recipe for Cornflake-Crusted Banana Stuffed French Toast.  I was so tempted to rip this recipe right out of the mag, but, that would be rude. So, I busted out my handy smart phone and snapped a pic so that I could make this yummy goodness at a later date......well, that later date ended up being last night.   I couldn't stop thinking about how good this recipe sounded and more so, that it was healthy, so I stopped at Publix last night and got the 'gredients.  Umm, it's pretty much the best thing ever - although, next time I will be adding a bit 'o peanut butter as well (suggested by JWP) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment