Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Playing Catch-up (Part 1) - Meet Bowden.

Those of you who know me know that I love animals. I think I've even posted a thing or two about my obsession with love of animals. Justin and I have 2 cats and we discussed adopting a dog, but our plan was to wait until after the wedding...because, really, we didn't need the added stress. Well, then we laid eyes on him:


and we decided we needed him ASAP!  We were originally going to foster him, but, that lasted all of 30 seconds - so, we adopted him. We love this guy so much and he has brought so much joy into our lives! He's also brought some frustration...but, mostly joy :). I mean, how can you stay mad at this face:



xoxo,
M


2 comments:

  1. what a cute pup!
    I am new to your blog and know I will be back so soon. I love everything you have going here keep up the AWESOME work!
    Happy New Year :)
    Your newest friend,
    Ashlee@ABpetite
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ashlee! I will definitely check out your blog - Happy New Year!

      Delete