Friday, December 21, 2012

Writing Therapy.

I know I've mentioned this before - but, I've found that writing things down, either in a journal or making lists, has always been a way for me to clear my head.  This is one of the reasons why I started this blog.  Obviously the stress of planning a wedding got the best of me and I stopped blogging, but, that didn't mean I stopped writing things down.  I had SO many wedding lists - in my office, at home, in my purse...it was crazy! But, I know all of those lists helped calm me down and put things in perspective.  With the wedding planning done (woo hoo!) and my focus back on life as a whole..goals, dreams, wants, needs, I've found myself hankering to write - and what better way than to get back to blogging! I can't promise that I will blog everyday, but, I want to get back to putting my thoughts and ideas on paper (or, electronic paper), so, hopefully some of you will still be interested in what I have to say (even after an 8 month hiatus). I have SO much to fill ya'll in on!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas!

I will leave you with some inspiring messages I've pinned lately:






xoxo,
MJP

No comments:

Post a Comment