Friday, December 28, 2012

Playing Catch-Up (Part II) - Bridal Shower.

My mom and my bridesmaids hosted the most amazing shower for me. We had it at Carrabba's so that no one would have the responsibility of hosting it at their home and having to set up and clean-up - it worked out perfectly! One of my bridesmaids, Billie-Jo, was in charge of the decorations and she did such an amazing job...the decorations matched the theme  of the wedding perfectly. I was very overwhelmed walking into Carrabba's that day and opening all of the presents, I am not someone that enjoys being center of attention, but, a few glasses of wine calmed my nerves - ha! All in all it was a wonderful shower and I had such a great time with my close family and friends.  Enjoy these pictures from that very special day-

The invitations were so adorable and I got a good laugh out of the messages my friends and family left me -


Brittany, one of my bridesmaids, made me this amazing Wedding Countdown -



The favors were so stinkin' cute -


Cheers!


The "Guess how old the Bride is" game, these pictures make me laugh -

Dessert!


Bridesmaids -


Family -


New family -



I hung my wedding dress on this hanger - love it!


Amazing cookies my cousin Jozette made -


Love my "Powers" Platter -


Love him!


xoxo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment