Thursday, April 14, 2011

Extreme is right....

Wowsers, I watched Extreme Couponing for the 1st time last night and I am HOOKED! Partly because the people are crazy, partly because I am in awe of their stock piles, and mostly because I am j-e-a-l-o-u-s of their savings!!! Have you all watched it??? Oh my, I think I just sat and stared with my mouth open during the two episodes that aired last night.  I mean, these people go to the grocery store and buy hundreds of dollars worth of groceries (I'm talking like 5, 6, 7 hundred dollars worth) and come out spending like $20.00 or less!! If I could do that one time, I would feel like my life is complete - ha! But, these people also devote like 15-20 hours a week couponing and they are one coupon away from a nervous breakdown at the register.  One of the ladies last night divided her groceries into 18 different transactions to take advantage of an in store promotion, it took her like 2 hours to cash out....redic! But, nonetheless, I'm all about some Extreme Couponing and I will be tuning in every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment