Monday, April 4, 2011

Faux-renting ain't easy.

So, I really wanted to post yesterday about JWP and I's faux-renting experience....but, I was SO TIRED!!! One thing I realized this weekend (ok, ok, over the course of 26 hours) is that watching after kids every second of every day is e-x-h-a-u-s-t-i-n-g! KJ and Lane are great kids, so, it had nothing to do with them, but everything to do with me - I guess you could say I am out of shape when it comes to parenting..ha! Well, naturally, seeing as how I don't have any kids (well, not any human ones, only furry ones).  All in all we had a great, action-packed weekend.  JWP and I both can quote the movie Tangled ("mother knows best...listen to your mother"), I think that baby food is absolutely disgusting, and, I will never look at a blow up bed the same again...more like a wrestling ring for kids, and a great source of stress for me when a less than stable 1 year old is walking on it! Here are some pics from this weekend...and, yes, H and J came back to 2 children who were exactly the way that they left them (well, Lane may have had a tiny bruise at the side of his eye....stupid blow up bed!).  Oops, I said "stupid" - if KJ was around she would tell me I owed her a quarter ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment