Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Random Updates.

1. I don't know how well this sewing thing is going to work out considering I can't even figure out how to thread the machine.

2. JWP and I have decided to rent his grandparent's house for a year and then reassess the purchase of the house at that time.

3. I'm taking tomorrow off to hang with Mere and Brooklyn at the Beach - everyone needs a PT day every now and then.

4.  Britt and Madz have surprised their Bradenton peeps by planning a visit for this weekend. Yeah ya!

5.  I've done quite a bit of shopping lately...oops!

6. I haven't been couponing too much lately...is it me, or does it seem like the coupons have sucked not been as good lately?

7.  I've decided to purchase my lease instead of buying a new car.  It's all about saving the benjamins, baby.

and, finally,

8.  LIfe is pretty darn good these days.

I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!

xoxo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment