Thursday, July 21, 2011

VS love.

Last night I went to Victoria's Secret because I had a $10.00 reward that I needed wanted to use.  I bought a pair of Tampa Bay Rays (PINK) sweatpants because I've always wanted a pair and they were 40% off..holla! Let me just tell you...they are the MOST comfortable sweatpants you will ever wear in your life...umm, let's just say I'm going to wear them everyday of my life, mmkay!  I also picked up the VS Bombshell Summer body mist....holy heck, it smells AMAZING! All in all I would say it was a pretty good VS shopping trip! Oh, btw, I was going to post pics of the sweatpants and the body mist in this post so you could see exactly what I'm talking about...but, work "blocked" the VS website...lame!  Hope you all have a terrific Thursday....it's almost the weekend!

xoxo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment