Monday, February 11, 2013

It's Time.

So, I signed up for Weight Watchers this morning. I don't think it's any secret that I've been struggling with my weight and that I am so unhappy with my body right now. My "fat clothes" are tight and I am seeing a number on the scale that I never thought I would see! I'm breaking down and crying when I'm getting ready because NOTHING FITS, and, I just feel uncomfortable all day.  For the past week, I've been going back and forth about what I'm going to do to get this weight off- and, this morning I decided that I would give WW a try again. I was successful with it a couple of years ago (when I wanted to lose 10 pounds before going to Las Vegas) and I think it's what I need because it's not a crash diet. I've done HCG and prescription appetite suppressants, and, yes, the weight comes off, but it doesn't stay off. I started walking with my mom 2 weeks ago, we do a 2 mile walk twice a week. I'm hoping to get one more day in with her - but, I know that I need to be exercising 4-5 days a week to get this weight off. I have a treadmill and weights at home...so, really there is no excuse why I can't meet this goal.  I have a couple of events coming up at which I want to look my best - so, it's a start to a new week and the perfect day to start getting healthy!






2 comments:

  1. Girl, it's no secret we're all over 30 and it's NO joke that weight gets harder to get off. We see why folks revisit their "glory days" to tell us all how thin and healthy they once were. Give yourself grace. I just started doing that lemon, cayenne, cinnamon, apple cider vinegar and water mixture. I kid you not, I think it has helped me speed up my metabolism. I'm so tired all the time! I wish you all the best! Losing weight is great, but feeling good is the best!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, friend! I don't know what has happened to me over the past couple of years...but, I have let myself go! I have heard about that drink and I think I have all that at home - going to have to try it out! Just got to get my willpower on! xoxo

    ReplyDelete