Thursday, February 28, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-in (on Thursday).

Friends, my life has been crazy - work is busy (I'm not complaining) and life is busy (too many events going on these days)...I honestly feel like I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off (such a gross visual).  And, March is not looking like it's going to be any slower! Family BBQ this weekend; Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party next weekend; and, a wedding the weekend after that....holy heck! 

Now back to the real purpose of this post - I weighed myself on Tuesday and I was down another 2 pounds, so 6 total.  I wish it was more, but, I guess I will just have to take it one pound at a time.  In order to lose 15 pounds by the end of March (to get my $500 shopping spree from my mom) I need to consistently lose 2 pounds a week by March 26th and then drop an extra pound by March 30th.  I think I can do it and I am up for the challenge. I just got to keep on keepin' on!


 One more day until the weekend, folks! Hall-e-lujah! Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment