Friday, January 11, 2013

Accessorize me.

Recently, I picked up some cute accessories on the cheap.  Now, some of you may be thinking "I thought she said she wasn't going to shop for 3 months." Well, that's not what I said, what I did say was that I am not going to buy any clothes for 3 months - clothes and accessories are two completely different things in my book. 

I purchased this Missoni scarf from ShopBop.  I think it's sold out - sorry! The colors look so much better in person and at $62.45 it was a steal!


I purchased this JCrew inspired bracelet from Winter Lennon.  She has really cute items at inexpensive prices.  Also, she holds auctions to get rid of low inventory items - I bid on this item and paid $15.



Finally, I purchased this aztec print scarf from Winter Lennon during the same auction for $13.



Have you purchased any cute accessories lately?

xoxo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment